Massage Cupping™ Intensive Course (FIVA)
Active Cupping (FIVA)/ Massage Cupping™ is particularly interesting for cellulite problems, chronic pain and scars.
The use of suction cups on the face can even achieve a natural and lasting “facelift”.
Take advantage of this opportunity, unique in France, to add a new, effective and versatile string to your personal therapeutic harp!
– Would I be able to stand not eating for several days?
– How will my body react to food deprivation?
And this experience, which started as a challenge, turned out to be very pleasant:
– You never feel hungry because you drink lots of herbal tea, broth or vegetable juice,
– you are fit enough to go for long walks, at your own pace, in beautiful countryside,
– we finish the day by relaxing in the SPA (whirlpool bath, hammam etc…)
In short, we leave with a body free of toxins and full of good intentions not to “reintoxicate” it.
I must add that the place where this fast takes place as well as the hosts, who organize it, make it particularly pleasant.
– a client with cupping massage of the lower limbs for permanently swollen legs and big knees: after the 3rd session, she got up 4 times in the night to go to the toilet (which is not her habit, not even after the first 2 sessions, drinking just as much) and had lost 1 kg when she got up (she has weighed herself every morning for years). We continued up to 6 sessions. Her leg pain has largely subsided, she can see her thigh muscles which she could no longer see.
– A client with a cupping massage of the lower limbs for legs with circulatory problems (venous return + spots on the legs): much more comfort in terms of return circulation and the spots are much reduced.
– And currently a client who has tried everything to free deeply attached tissues on the whole right side for years and who finally finds relief with the suction cups.